By Silvano Da Ros
A entire advent to the speculation and sensible functions of content material networking
- Get a powerful advent to the elemental networking ideas invaluable for content material networking, together with community tackle translation, IP multicast content material supply, caliber of carrier, and streaming media
- Master the application-layer protocols, together with HTTP, SSL, RSTP, RTP and FTP
- Design redundancy and excessive availability through the use of server load balancing, area identify method (DNS) listing companies, Cisco DistributedDirector software program, proximity-based load balancing, and worldwide sticky databases
- Learn to change and offload encrypted content material through uploading, growing, and configuring certificate and keys in safe Sockets Layer (SSL) termination units
- Examine the best way to configure routers with net Cache communique Protocol (WCCP) and to modify content material requests to content material engines for serving usually asked items
- Learn tips to configure caching, dwell push- and pull-splitting, content material acquisitioning, and pre-positioning utilizing Cisco program and content material Networking approach (ACNS) software
Content networking is the preferred know-how used to augment community and alertness functionality. the expansion of content material networking has been pushed via end-user calls for for richer content material and reduced reaction instances. those calls for have prompted the sphere of content material networking to flourish with technological advances. this present day many businesses use content material networking so as to add a layer of intelligence to their structures, scaling server availability and optimizing content material delivery.
Content Networking Fundamentals introduces you to content material networking recommendations and the underlying networking applied sciences that content material networking makes use of to speed up your functions in new and certain methods. You’ll become aware of a number of algorithms at the back of content material networking and learn the way the Cisco platforms® product suite implements them.
In this entire consultant, you begin with a evaluation of the protocols required for content material networking, development your wisdom of introductory recommendations and functions. From there, you delve into the parts particular to content material networking, with a spotlight at the content-aware Open platforms Interconnection (OSI) Layers four via 7. various deployment examples assist you comprehend the extra complicated subject matters. you should use the configuration snapshots during this ebook as skeletal configurations on your construction network.
Following the dear classes taught in Content Networking Fundamentals, you’ll manage to successfully layout, installation, retain, and troubleshoot content material networks.
Read Online or Download Content Networking Fundamentals PDF
Similar Certification books
This booklet is the second one installment of a two-volume sequence on IPv6 and the KAME implementation. This publication discusses these protocols which are present in extra able IPv6 units, are regularly deployed in additional complicated IPv6 community environments, or aren't particular to IPv6 yet are prolonged to aid IPv6.
“Network pros who're trying to set up triple-play merchant networks will locate this booklet a useful gizmo. ” –Michael Newbery, IP Architect, TelstraClear restricted “This e-book offers a wealth of data on present and destiny broadband architectures, providers, and deployments. it is going to serve either skilled technical specialists desiring a entire reference, as good as these desiring a concise rationalization of broadband entry architectures and multi-play companies.
This article makes an attempt to supply a much-needed implementation consultant to Juniper networks. It gains distinct examples and case stories and covers all of the fundamentals for novices, whereas difficult studies clients with demonstrated configuration examples all through.
Extra info for Content Networking Fundamentals