By Aloke Dey
A one-stop connection with fractional factorials and similar orthogonal arrays.
featuring the most dynamic parts of statistical examine, this ebook deals a scientific, rigorous, and up to date therapy of fractional factorial designs and comparable combinatorial arithmetic. top statisticians Aloke Dey and Rahul Mukerjee consolidate mammoth quantities of fabric from the pro literature--expertly weaving fractional replication, orthogonal arrays, and optimality facets. They advance the elemental concept of fractional factorials utilizing the calculus of factorial preparations, thereby delivering a unified method of the learn of fractional factorial plans. An fundamental advisor for statisticians in learn and in addition to for graduate scholars, Fractional Factorial Plans positive factors:
* building methods of symmetric and uneven orthogonal arrays.
* Many up to date learn effects on nonexistence.
* A bankruptcy on optimum fractional factorials now not according to orthogonal arrays.
* Trend-free plans, minimal aberration plans, and seek and supersaturated designs.
* various examples and vast references.
Read Online or Download Fractional Factorial Plans (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics) PDF
Similar Probability Statistics books
Alan Agresti and Chris Franklin have merged their study and school room event to boost this winning introductory facts textual content. data: The paintings and technology of studying from information, 3rd version, is helping scholars turn into statistically literate via encouraging them to invite and solution fascinating statistical questions.
The 1st publication at the thought and purposes of ranked set sampling. It offers a entire evaluate of the literature, and it contains many new effects and novel functions. The specified description of varied equipment illustrated via genuine or simulated info makes it worthwhile for scientists and practitioners in software components comparable to agriculture, forestry, sociology, ecological and environmental technological know-how, and clinical reviews.
- < f is expanding. The latter a part of the ebook bargains with capabilities of bounded version and nearly non-stop capabilities. eventually there's an exhaustive bankruptcy at the generalized Cantor units and Cantor features. The bibliography is wide and a very good number of routines serves to elucidate and occasionally expand the implications offered within the textual content.
Additional resources for Fractional Factorial Plans (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)