By Steve Sande
Apple's iWeb goals that will help you build an enticing net site speedy and simply, yet now not all of iWeb's beneficial properties are totally defined. For step by step directions and lots of time-saving tips, flip to net seasoned Steve Sande. during this publication, Steve walks you thru the entire steps for construction an iWeb web site and uploading it to MobileMe or to a different internet host. you could glance over his shoulder as he complements iWeb's templates with a designer's eye, utilizing instruments like mask, reflections, and Instant Alpha.
Steve teaches you the easiest how you can make all kinds of iWeb pages—including weblog, podcast, photograph, and picture pages—and he covers themes that go past the basics and method past the net support. you are going to additionally locate insurance of ways to import podcasts and videos or even get principles for operating with CafePress and Google Checkout to create an internet store.
Special initiatives lined within the publication include:
- Creating graphical results like these within the above images
- Setting a graphic's history colour to check the web page color
- Making a picture map—there is a way!
- Using an iSight digicam to checklist without delay into iWeb
- Adding a podcast episode from GarageBand
- Submitting your podcast to iTunes
- Exporting a video dossier from iMovie to iWeb
- Integrating with iPhoto and MobileMe Gallery
- Embedding a YouTube video
- Including an RSS or Twitter feed
- Providing instructions to readers through an embedded Google map
- Adding a read-only, dynamic Google calendar in your site
- Getting info from readers through an embedded Google form
- Setting up RSS feed to your iWeb blog
- Generating source of revenue out of your website through including Google AdSense ads
- Creating an easy on-line store
Plus, the publication is helping with importing your website to the net, masking questions similar to these:
- How do I divide house on my iDisk among normal garage for such things as iWeb websites and email-only storage?
- What if i do not are looking to post to MobileMe?
- How do I manage iWeb 3's new inner FTP client?
- Why would i need to put up in the neighborhood, and the way do I set that up in iWeb?
- What if i would like to put up to MobileMe, yet use my very own area identify within the URL?
- How am i able to post to a Dropbox folder?
Read Online or Download Take Control of iWeb '09 PDF
Similar Software books
This is often an instance product description.
No writing in e-book. No DJ. Non-smoking proprietor.
Extra resources for Take Control of iWeb '09